HOW TO CLEAN A POND FILTER - A POND FILTER
How to clean a pond filter - 46mm nd filter - Polypropylene filter cartridge
How To Clean A Pond Filter
- A how-to or a how to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish some specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.
- (How To’s) Multi-Speed Animations
- Providing detailed and practical advice
- Practical advice on a particular subject; that gives advice or instruction on a particular topic
- A porous device for removing impurities or solid particles from a liquid or gas passed through it
- remove by passing through a filter; "filter out the impurities"
- A device for suppressing electrical or sound waves of frequencies not required
- device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- A screen, plate, or layer of a substance that absorbs light or other radiation or selectively absorbs some of its components
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- clean and jerk: a weightlift in which the barbell is lifted to shoulder height and then jerked overhead
- (of flowing water or other liquids) Form such a lake
- A pond is a body of standing water, either natural or man-made, that is usually smaller than a lake.
- Hold back or dam up (flowing water or another liquid) to form a small lake
- a small lake; "the pond was too small for sailing"
- Pond was a grunge band from Portland, Oregon. They formed in 1991 and broke up in 1998. They were signed to Sub Pop (first two albums) and the Work Records sub-label of Sony Records (last album).
Aquascape - 3" x 25' Seam Tape for 45-Mil EPDM Fish Safe Pond Liner
The 3" Double Sided Seam & the 6" One-Sided Cover Tape is used by pond professionals to seam multible pieces of EPDM Liner together. We recommend using the Aquascape Designs Tape Primer (sold separately) to clean and prepare all surfaces before using the Seam & Cover Tape. For a more secure waterproof seam, use the 3" Two-Sided Seam Tape first, and then put down the 6" Cover Tape. Both tapes are available in 25' lengths and 100' lengths. Browse through our TJB-INC Amazon Store for more Aquascape items.
The miracle of light and life
Please view all on black by pressing L
Couldn't decide which of these two were better. - What I particularly like about these shots is the tiny sparkly lights that surround the lilly pads.
Goldfish as Inspiration for my title: -
For the last two weeks amongst other things I have been babysitting a couple of goldfish. Although, I love most animals, I didn't think I would get much out of goldfish in the same way as if I was taking care of a cat, dog or rabbit etc - given the stereotypical understanding that goldfish are not supposed to have much of a memory or intelligence etc. So I was really surprised to find how much I grew to love them. I was surprised to learn that even goldfish have their own little personalities, their habits, their vulnerabilities and, their likes and dislikes and that they do in fact connect with you if you treat them right. I hope this doesn't sound too crazy lol.
It also made me think of the proper consideration one should take before taking on a goldfish as a pet because they need a lot of care - and can live a long time given the right care. In the home, they need a spacious tank with regularly cleaned, treated, oxygenated and filtered water. They need to have the right food that will keep them in good health (ie not just dried food - as they end up swallowing too much air - and by the way they also love peas as part of their diet). It made me think how in their natural environment nature seems to take care of a lot of these considerations. However, at the same time one should never think that if they start to feel like too much responsibility, it would be okay to just put them in the local pond or river - because as tame and home reared fish they will not be equipped to deal with the wild environment and of course with the fish politics from other bigger fish. All of the above served as a reminder to me how each little life (light of life) is quite a miracle and should be treated with utmost care, respect and consideration. I also realised how much I have learnt from having them around and that I will miss them when they have gone. I have taken some shots of the goldfish - which I hope to upload some time in the future when I have managed to complete a poem for them too. Thank you my dear flickr friends for taking the time to look and for all you wonderful and kind comments too : )) xo
Ayutthaya river crossing boat at mid night
there are many of these boats and ferries crossing the river , they are all coming from Bangkok.
underexposed about 5stops and lifeted the shadow up in LR3.
it was extremely dark and so beautiful.
now, I am comparing the D7000 and K5 and I think the K5 has lesser amount of noise at ISO800 and on but it also has stronger detail destorying kind of RAW NR that cannot be turned off.
so, over all , I prefer the D7000 for its better low ISO IQ and incredible detail at lower to mid ISO, and although its high ISO performance may be not as good as that of the K5 , it at least gives me real RAW data or near real RAW data to work with, if you compare files from these 2 cameras you can easily tell the K5 is using some kind of sneaky noise reduction in RAW (it has almost no chroma noise in deep shadow even at ISO6400, and is even cleaner than the D700 but at the cost of detail and color).
So, I am disappointed with my K5 and its lens line up.
It is sad the sharpest Pentax prime the DA*55f1.4SDM that costs 2 times more than the similar Nikon AFS50f1.4G and the Nikon's cheap prime is actually sharper and faster to AF with much better tracking ability........
So, although I love quiet shutter and in body SR of the K5 , I may have to let it go on an auction site soon.
I guess it is a great low light camera for static posed peope or lowlight church ,etc but it cannot shoot something like this one or cannot shoot detailed landscape due to the horribly strong AA filter used in it and the above mentioned in RAW NR.
When I compared the K5 to my 5Dmk2 for landscape use , I was shocked to see how soft the K5 even at ISO 80 was compared to my EOS5Dmk2.
I also compared a rented Pentax DA15mm f4 Limited on my K5 to my AFS16-35f4VR on my D7000 at 16mm f4 , actually the Nikon zoom wide open was sharper than the Pentax's expensive prime.
So , I guess DXO was fooled by the K5's very very sneaky in RAW Nr or DXO intentionally ignored it and only focused on its low noise level even at very high ISO.
waveguide low pass filter
lvshi uv filter
filter media pond
paper air filter
pentek water filters
pond sand filters
evenflo humidifier filter
55 gallon drum pond filter
m86 web filter bypass